Black Hall is a short drive from the historic medieval market town of Hexham and the original Roman Capital of Corbridge. We are perfectly placed as the gate way into Northumberland with its many castles - Bamburgh, Alnwick, Lindisfarne and Dunstanburgh. Not far away the impressive Kielder Forest and Water which is the largest man made forest in Europe has a vast array of outdoor activities on offer. Of course and most importantly of all we are an 8 mile drive away from the mighty Hadrian's Wall.
For the more adventurous, you could get up early and head for the impressive hills of the Lake District which is about 1 1/2 hours drive away.
- From the centre of Hexham take the B6306, take right fork, signposted Dyehouse (which is just beyond Juniper).
- Then at second fork take left signpost also to Dyehouse.
- Continue for 3 1/2 miles and you arrive in the hamlet of Juniper.
- Travel right to the very end of Juniper - all the houses are on your righthand side - and just before a severe left hand bend there are two stone gate posts with a tarmac drive which is Black Hall.
- Continue up to the top of the drive and we are the first house on the left. Please park by the white garage door. Good luck.
- Check in time is after 4.15 pm and we ask you to recognise that although we are a B and B that this is also our home and therefore request that guests depart each morning by 10.30 am.
| || |